STORE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Click to jump to the section:
All prices are displayed in New Zealand Dollars ($NZD). For comparison value of other currencies, use the Google Currency Converter as a guide.
Cart payments can be made using these methods:
- Bank Deposit/Direct Credit: Select the payment method "Bank Deposit" at checkout and then follow prompts. Payment is due before the order will be processed. If no payment is received within five business days the order will be cancelled.
- Stripe: Stripe accepts all major debit and credit cards from customers in every country. A quick and convenient way to pay.
- Laybuy: choose to “Pay by Laybuy” at checkout, for purchases up to $1,200 initially and pay for your first installment up front. Laybuy lets you receive your purchase and spread the total cost over six weekly automatic payments. Available to New Zealand and Australia residents 18 years and over with a valid debt or credit card. Terms and conditions apply.
- PayPal: PayPal allows you to pay using either PayPal funds, or credit card. Select the payment method "Paypal" at checkout and then follow prompts.
We guarantee our processing and printing timeframes on our orders, but we cannot take responsibility for delays in courier delivery, as this is out of our hands. Please contact us so we can look after you, well before your due date. We want you to receive your art products on time and are only a phone call or an email away.
NEW ZEALAND SHIPPING
ART PRINTS - FREE delivery New Zealand wide
We offer FREE delivery New Zealand wide on Art Prints. Standard delivery is approximately 8-10 working days. Rural deliveries can sometimes take longer than standard postal addresses. On dispatch, you will be notified via email with a tracking number. Orders are sent via a courier service so a delivery card should be left by the courier if you are not home.
ANNA MOLLEKIN HOMEWARES AND APPAREL - FREE delivery New Zealand wide
We offer FREE delivery New Zealand wide on homeware and apparel. CourierPost tracked courier delivery (weekdays only). No Rural Surcharge. Orders take approximately 4-7 working days plus Courier. On dispatch, you will be notified via email with a tracking number. Orders are sent via a courier service so a delivery card should be left by the courier if you are not home.
Free Australia shipping for orders over NZ$150
ART PRINTS - Australian delivery (unframed prints only)*
My standard shipping to Australia is a flat rate of NZD$18.
Australian orders are shipped tracked with NZ Post and take 5-10 days to major cities. May be delayed due to COVID-19. * Please note: I can only send unframed prints outside of New Zealand (no frames).
ANNA MOLLEKIN HOMEWARES AND APPAREL - tracked delivery Australia wide
My standard shipping to Australia is a flat rate of NZD$15.
Please allow 3-10 working days for shipping. Shipped in home and commercially compostable courier satchels. This does not include the amount of time for customs. We have no control over any customs or import duties that could be levied when the package reaches your destination country. You will be liable for these charges. Please note these prices cover most purchases. But for extra large items or purchases we reserve the right to charge extra as applicable.
Free international shipping for orders over NZ$150
ART PRINTS - International delivery (unframed prints only)
International mail - NZD$48 (tracked & insured)* 5-10 day days to major cities. Unfortunately we are unable to ship framed prints overseas.
ANNA MOLLEKIN HOMEWARES AND APPAREL - International delivery
NZD$21 (tracked)*. Please allow 3-10 working days worldwide.
Please note these prices cover most purchases - if you are placing a large order please email me for a custom shipping quote to ensure I can give you the best price possible.
* This does not include the amount of time for customs. We have no control over any customs or import duties that could be levied when the package reaches your destination country. You will be liable for these charges.
CAN I PICK UP MY ORDERS?
Sorry no, in order to keep our prices down and pass those savings on to you, we are an online store only.
ART PRINT FRAMING
Raw wood classic frame - sold out
The Raw Wood Classic Frame moulding is currently out of stock so there will be a longer delivery time on art print orders in the Classic Raw Wood Frames. We are hoping they will both be back in stock by 1 October. Sorry for any inconvenience.
My framing options are straight in against the glass in ready-made frames with acid-free backing boards and standard 2mm glass. A4 frames have hanging teeth, A3 - A1 frames are traditionally strung with d-rings. All frames are cleanly tapped on the back for a professional finish.
BLACK, WHITE AND RAW FRAMES
The black, white and raw wood classic frames are made of Italian Bellini mouldings. They have an edge width of 30mm and height of 20mm. A timeless frame moulding adding a little more width to increase the overall size of your work. Made in New Zealand.
Black or white coated wood with a smooth matte finish. Raw wood (Oak) frames are natural, uncoated wood and will slightly darken over time.
|ART PRINT SIZE||OVERALL FRAME SIZE|
|A4 (210 x 297mm)||260 x 345mm|
|210 x 210mm||260 x 260mm|
|A3 (297 x 420mm)||345 x 470mm|
|297 x 297mm||345 x 345mm|
|A2 (420 x 594mm)||470 x 645mm|
|420 x 420mm||470 x 470mm|
|A1 (594 x 841mm)||645 x 890mm|
|594 x 594mm||645 x 645mm|
- Avoid direct sunlight to protect your art from fading.
- Special glass (non-reflective or UV), or archival mats and baking boards are available on request.
- A1 and A0 sized framed prints with a landscape orientation should be hung with two picture hooks with a gap between them. If you hang with one picture hook pressure is increased on the joins and can pull apart over time.
HOMEWARE AND ANNA MOLLEKIN APPAREL
GARMENTS AND TEXTILE HOMEWARE WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
- Cold water wash only on all products
- Gentle cycle
- Wash inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry in shade
WHAT INKS DO YOU USE ON YOUR GARMENTS AND TEXTILE HOMEWARE?
We use Brother inks: Our Innobella Textile Inks are water-based pigment inks that are Okeo-Tex Eco-Pass certified and CPSIA compliant. They have exceptional washability if cared for correctly. The result is a great looking garment that looks brighter, longer. With proven washability as evidences by AATCC wash tests, where our inks score 4.0 or higher on every test.
DO YOUR GARMENTS WASH WELL?
Yes, our clothing garments have a good wash and UV durability but they will fade over a period of time.
DO YOUR TEA TOWELS WASH WELL?
Yes, our tea towels have a good wash and UV durability, but obviously in the case of tea towels which get pretty tough use and more frequent washing than the other homeware items, you would typically expect them to fade faster than less washed items.
ART UNFRAMED PRINTS
Sized A4-A2 unframed prints come flat in crystal clear bags with backing card. The clear bags are polypropylene (made of carbon and hydrogen) and 100% recyclable.
A1 sized unframed art prints come rolled in a tube.
HOMEWARE AND ANNA MOLLEKIN APPAREL
Shipped in home and commercially compostable courier satchels.
WHERE ARE YOUR GARMENTS FROM AND ARE THEY ETHICALLY PRODUCED?
We print in New Zealand onto high quality AS Colour cotton which use hand-picked factories with safe, fair, legal and humane working conditions. They are Child Labor Free. You can find out more here. <https://www.ascolour.co.nz/social-responsibility%22%20%5Ct%20%22_blank>
ART PRINTS (FRAMED AND UNFRAMED)
I will let you know the information for you to arrange the return - you are responsible for getting it back to me in perfect condition. Please carefully repackage (like the packaging you received it in). It is advised to use a tracked and trace courier service to ensure it arrives back to safely.
Once I have received and checked the artwork, I can arrange a refund or an Anna Mollekin Art credit.
If your art arrives damaged in any way contact me within seven days of receiving your order for a no questions asked replacement. Contact me via email.
HOMEWARE AND ANNA MOLLEKIN APPAREL
Anna Mollekin Art stands behinds the quality of its products and service. If you are not satisfied with your purchase from us, simply contact email@example.com within 14 days from the date of your purchase and subject to the following criteria we will either replace or refund the full price of the product in question, excluding postage costs. Anna Mollekin Art products are made-to-order with the best quality materials possible using our state-of-the-art digital printing equipment. Anna Mollekin Art takes great pride in its commitment to customer satisfaction.
However, certain circumstances are beyond our control:
- Errors in user-selected options such as product type or size. All of the measurements are given for each product, it is up the customer to check that the size chosen is correct.
- Colour variation from screen to printed product. Colour variation is inherent in the design process, and it is impossible to match colours from computer screens, as every screen is different. Colours on screen are made up from light, so neon and very bright colours in particular will not look like this when printed. Colours will typically look more muted on products.
- Garment shrinkage in wash if washing instructions aren't followed.
- Courier delivery timeframes.
- Due to the production process, colours, position, size and scale are indicative only.
OUT OF STOCK
Like most other printers, we do not hold stock of all the apparel options we have on our site, and order them from our suppliers once orders are confirmed. Occasionally an item you have ordered on our site, will be out of stock with our supplier. This is out of our control. We will always let you know the next business day after your order and will either give you alternatives, or can fully refund for any out of stock items.
We usually only receive compliments about the prints we do, but in the unlikely event you're unhappy with your product please follow these instructions to return / receive a new product:
Simply email me with:
- The date of your purchase
- Your order number
- What you would like to return
- Why you want to return it.
- A photo of the fault/damage
Once received I will organise a replacement or a refund as soon as possible.
WHAT CAN BE RETURNED?
Only items that are faulty/damaged or have a faulty print may be returned.
- No returns are accepted after 14 days of receipt of purchase.
- I do not accept items that have noticeable wear or makeup stains.
- I do not refund or exchange for change of mind, shipping or stock delays or if the customer chooses the wrong garment size.
- Items cannot be returned if the care instructions have not been followed.
DAMAGE OR NON DELIVERY
All enquiries for loss or damage need to have been lodged via telephone, email within 7 days of delivery of the goods for damage, or in the case of loss within 14 days of date of despatch.