STORE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
All prices are displayed in New Zealand Dollars ($NZD). For comparison value of other currencies, use the Google Currency Converter as a guide.
Cart payments can be made using these methods:
- Bank Deposit/Direct Credit: Select the payment method "Bank Deposit" at checkout and then follow prompts. Payment is due before the order will be processed. If no payment is received within five business days the order will be cancelled.
- Stripe: Stripe accepts all major debit and credit cards from customers in every country. A quick and convenient way to pay.
- Laybuy: choose to “Pay by Laybuy” at checkout, for purchases up to $1,200 initially and pay for your first instalment up front. Laybuy lets you receive your purchase and spread the total cost over six weekly automatic payments. Available to New Zealand and Australia residents 18 years and over with a valid debt or credit card. Terms and conditions apply.
- PayPal: PayPal allows you to pay using either PayPal funds, or credit card. Select the payment method "Paypal" at checkout and then follow prompts.
I get each art print printed individually to order in Auckland, New Zealand, using an environmentally friendly approach to produce exactly what my customers want.
NEW ZEALAND SHIPPING
Flat rate per order: $9.50
Standard delivery is approximately 8-10* working days. Rural deliveries can sometimes take longer than standard postal addresses. On dispatch, you will be notified via email with a tracking number. Orders are sent via a courier service so a delivery card should be left by the courier if you are not home.
Please allow more time if you have 4+ framed prints in your order.
ART PRINTS - Australian delivery (unframed prints only)*
Flat rate per order: NZD$18.
Australian orders are shipped tracked with NZ Post and take 10-20 days to major cities. * Please note: I can only send unframed prints outside of New Zealand (no frames).
ART PRINTS - International delivery (unframed prints only)
International mail - NZD$69 (tracked & insured)* 15-30 day days to major cities. Unfortunately we are unable to ship framed prints overseas.
* This does not include the amount of time for customs. We have no control over any customs or import duties that could be levied when the package reaches your destination country. You will be liable for these charges.
CAN I PICK UP MY ORDERS?
Sorry no, in order to keep our prices down and pass those savings on to you, we are an online store only.
ART PRINT FRAMING
My framing options are straight in against the glass in ready-made frames with acid-free backing boards and standard 2mm glass. A4 frames have hanging teeth, A3 - A1 frames are traditionally strung with d-rings. All frames are cleanly tapped on the back for a professional finish.
Classic Frames: BLACK, WHITE AND RAW FRAMES
Unless otherwise specified in the product description, frames will be 'Classic Frames.' The black, white and raw wood classic frames are made of Italian Bellini mouldings. They have an edge width of 30mm and height of 20mm. A timeless frame moulding adding a little more width to increase the overall size of your work. Made in New Zealand.
Black or white coated wood with a smooth matte finish. Raw wood (Oak) frames are natural, uncoated wood and will slightly darken over time.
|ART PRINT SIZE||OVERALL FRAME SIZE|
|A4 (210 x 297mm)||260 x 345mm|
|210 x 210mm||260 x 260mm|
|A3 (297 x 420mm)||345 x 470mm|
|297 x 297mm||345 x 345mm|
|A2 (420 x 594mm)||470 x 645mm|
|420 x 420mm||470 x 470mm|
|A1 (594 x 841mm)||645 x 890mm|
|594 x 594mm||645 x 645mm|
Skinny Frames: BLACK, WHITE AND RAW FRAMES
A super thin contemporary frame moulding for a minimal look. They have an edge width of 20mm and height of 20mm. Made in New Zealand. Black or white coated wood with a smooth matte finish. Raw wood (Oak) frames are natural, uncoated wood and will slightly darken over time.
Finished frame dimensions:
A4 = 240mm x 330mm
A3 = 330mm x 450mm
A2 = 450mm x 625mm
Please note: skinny mouldings are not available for art prints bigger than A2 because it is not strong enough.
FYI 3M hanging strips
The 3M hanging strips are great up to a point. We’ve had customers (especially in Auckland) who have used the 3M strips and if it gets especially humid and muggy, over time this can affect how adhesive and effective the strips are.
These customers have had frames falling off their walls and smashing. It doesn’t happen all the time, but it’s worth just giving you a heads-up.
- Avoid direct sunlight to protect your art from fading.
- Special glass (non-reflective or UV), or archival mats and baking boards are available on request.
- A1 and A0 sized framed prints with a landscape orientation should be hung with two picture hooks with a gap between them. If you hang with one picture hook pressure is increased on the joins and can pull apart over time.
ART PRINTS (FRAMED AND UNFRAMED)
Easy 5 day returns
We want our customers to be happy all the time. That's why we offer an easy 5 day replacement policy. Damaged, faulty or incorrect orders are replaced for free. Please contact us via email within 5 days of receiving your order.
Change of mind returns/exchanges
We are unable to offer refunds or replacements of orders if you change your mind or wish to swap a size or framing etc. We print and frame each order on demand especially for you as requested and this is the nature of on-demand manufacturing. Join the movement, and shop responsibly and consciously. Change starts with you, so please double-check your order very carefully, and measure and read descriptions thoroughly before you bring this product into existence in the world. We are just an email away if you have any questions before you purchase.
How to return/exchange damaged, faulty or incorrect orders
Providing us with your order number and a brief reason for return/exchange and a photo. We will provide you with an address to send the parcel back to.
All items need to be returned within 7 days from the date of your parcel delivery, including the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once the item has been received it will undergo a quality review.
Once cleared, we will replace a faulty item if a replacement is in stock and available. If we do not have a replacement available, we will offer you either an Anna Mollekin Art credit or a refund of the value of the item at the time of purchase and any shipping costs incurred. We will contact you to confirm this.
Should you not want a replacement, you may request a full refund of the value of the item at the time of purchase and any shipping costs incurred.
If there are signs that the item has been damaged (outside of shipping), we reserve the right to refuse the return and the return shipping costs will be at the expense of the customer.