STORE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
All prices are displayed in New Zealand Dollars ($NZD). For comparison value of other currencies, use the Google Currency Converter as a guide.
Cart payments can be made using these methods:
- Bank Deposit/Direct Credit: Select the payment method "Bank Deposit" at checkout and then follow prompts. Payment is due before the order will be processed. If no payment is received within five business days the order will be cancelled.
- Stripe: Stripe accepts all major debit and credit cards from customers in every country. A quick and convenient way to pay.
- Laybuy: choose to “Pay by Laybuy” at checkout, for purchases up to $1,200 initially and pay for your first instalment up front. Laybuy lets you receive your purchase and spread the total cost over six weekly automatic payments. Available to New Zealand and Australia residents 18 years and over with a valid debt or credit card. Terms and conditions apply.
- PayPal: PayPal allows you to pay using either PayPal funds, or credit card. Select the payment method "Paypal" at checkout and then follow prompts.
COVID UPDATES & CUSTOMER SERVICE
ART PRINTS (FRAMED AND UNFRAMED) WILL BE PROCESSED ONCE AUCKLAND IS IN LEVEL 3
Our online store is open during Alert Level 4 in Auckland, however orders placed online for art prints framed and unframed will be fulfilled when the alert levels change. Based on our learnings from previous lockdowns there will be delays in orders being dispatched when we are able to resume again
HOMEWARES DELIVERY UNDER L3 HAS RESUMED IN THE BAY OF PLENTY
Your safety is of the utmost importance. Everything from Anna Mollekin Art in Auckland (COVID-19 Alert Level 4) is done safely at home on the computer and online with absolutely no physical contact.
Our amazing Bay of Plenty-based printers print and despatches your tea towels and cushion cover purchases safely for you in accordance with Alert Level 3 with delivery to you via courier.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email at any time. Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.
All of my artwork and homewares are printed on demand, especially for you right here in New Zealand. Each of my quality third party printers produces specific products in different New Zealand locations. To provide you with the best quality and price, if your order has both doodlewear collab items, Anna Mollekin Art apparel/homeware and art print items they will be sent to you separately from their specialist print locations (your apparel and homeware package will come together from Papamoa and your art prints will come from Auckland and your doodlewear items will come from doodlewear in Auckland).
We guarantee our processing and printing timeframes on our orders, but we cannot take responsibility for delays in courier delivery, as this is out of our hands. Please contact us so we can look after you, well before your due date. We want you to receive your art products on time and are only a phone call or an email away.
NEW ZEALAND SHIPPING
ART PRINTS - FREE delivery New Zealand wide
We offer FREE delivery New Zealand wide on Art Prints. Standard delivery is approximately 8-10* working days. Rural deliveries can sometimes take longer than standard postal addresses. On dispatch, you will be notified via email with a tracking number. Orders are sent via a courier service so a delivery card should be left by the courier if you are not home.
ANNA MOLLEKIN HOMEWARES AND APPAREL - FREE delivery New Zealand wide
We offer FREE delivery New Zealand wide on homeware and apparel. CourierPost tracked courier delivery (weekdays only). No Rural Surcharge. Orders take approximately 4-8 working days* plus Courier. On dispatch, you will be notified via email with a tracking number. Orders are sent via a courier service so a delivery card should be left by the courier if you are not home.
Free Australia shipping for orders over NZ$150
ART PRINTS - Australian delivery (unframed prints only)*
My standard shipping to Australia is a flat rate of NZD$18.
Australian orders are shipped tracked with NZ Post and take 5-10 days to major cities. * Please note: I can only send unframed prints outside of New Zealand (no frames).
ANNA MOLLEKIN HOMEWARES AND APPAREL - tracked delivery Australia wide
My standard shipping to Australia is a flat rate of NZD$8.
Please allow 3-10 working days for shipping. Shipped in home and commercially compostable courier satchels. This does not include the amount of time for customs. We have no control over any customs or import duties that could be levied when the package reaches your destination country. You will be liable for these charges. Please note these prices cover most purchases. But for extra large items or purchases we reserve the right to charge extra as applicable.
Free international shipping for orders over NZ$150
ART PRINTS - International delivery (unframed prints only)
International mail - NZD$48 (tracked & insured)* 5-10 day days to major cities. May be delayed due to COVID-19. Unfortunately we are unable to ship framed prints overseas.
ANNA MOLLEKIN HOMEWARES AND APPAREL - International delivery
NZD$21 (tracked)*. Please allow 3-10 working days worldwide.
Please note these prices cover most purchases - if you are placing a large order please email me for a custom shipping quote to ensure I can give you the best price possible.
* This does not include the amount of time for customs. We have no control over any customs or import duties that could be levied when the package reaches your destination country. You will be liable for these charges.
CAN I PICK UP MY ORDERS?
Sorry no, in order to keep our prices down and pass those savings on to you, we are an online store only.
ART PRINT FRAMING
My framing options are straight in against the glass in ready-made frames with acid-free backing boards and standard 2mm glass. A4 frames have hanging teeth, A3 - A1 frames are traditionally strung with d-rings. All frames are cleanly tapped on the back for a professional finish.
BLACK, WHITE AND RAW FRAMES
The black, white and raw wood classic frames are made of Italian Bellini mouldings. They have an edge width of 30mm and height of 20mm. A timeless frame moulding adding a little more width to increase the overall size of your work. Made in New Zealand.
Black or white coated wood with a smooth matte finish. Raw wood (Oak) frames are natural, uncoated wood and will slightly darken over time.
|ART PRINT SIZE||OVERALL FRAME SIZE|
|A4 (210 x 297mm)||260 x 345mm|
|210 x 210mm||260 x 260mm|
|A3 (297 x 420mm)||345 x 470mm|
|297 x 297mm||345 x 345mm|
|A2 (420 x 594mm)||470 x 645mm|
|420 x 420mm||470 x 470mm|
|A1 (594 x 841mm)||645 x 890mm|
|594 x 594mm||645 x 645mm|
- Avoid direct sunlight to protect your art from fading.
- Special glass (non-reflective or UV), or archival mats and baking boards are available on request.
- A1 and A0 sized framed prints with a landscape orientation should be hung with two picture hooks with a gap between them. If you hang with one picture hook pressure is increased on the joins and can pull apart over time.
HOMEWARE AND ANNA MOLLEKIN APPAREL
GARMENTS AND TEXTILE HOMEWARE WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
- Cold water wash only on all products
- Gentle cycle
- Wash inside out
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry in shade
WHAT INKS DO YOU USE ON YOUR GARMENTS AND TEXTILE HOMEWARE?
We use Brother inks: Our Innobella Textile Inks are water-based pigment inks that are Okeo-Tex Eco-Pass certified and CPSIA compliant. They have exceptional washability if cared for correctly. The result is a great looking garment that looks brighter, longer. With proven washability as evidences by AATCC wash tests, where our inks score 4.0 or higher on every test.
DO YOUR GARMENTS WASH WELL?
Yes, our clothing garments have a good wash and UV durability but they will fade over a period of time.
DO YOUR TEA TOWELS WASH WELL?
Yes, our tea towels have a good wash and UV durability, but obviously in the case of tea towels which get pretty tough use and more frequent washing than the other homeware items, you would typically expect them to fade faster than less washed items.
ART UNFRAMED PRINTS
Sized A4-A2 unframed prints come flat in crystal clear bags with backing card. The clear bags are polypropylene (made of carbon and hydrogen) and 100% recyclable.
A1 sized unframed art prints come rolled in a tube.
HOMEWARE AND ANNA MOLLEKIN APPAREL
Shipped in home and commercially compostable courier satchels.
WHERE ARE YOUR GARMENTS FROM AND ARE THEY ETHICALLY PRODUCED?
We print in New Zealand onto high quality AS Colour cotton which use hand-picked factories with safe, fair, legal and humane working conditions. They are Child Labor Free. You can find out more HERE.
ART PRINTS (FRAMED AND UNFRAMED) AND METAL EMBOSSED ART
I want you to love your new artwork! If you have changed your mind about the artwork, please let me know within 30 days of placing your order, and I can offer you a refund or an Anna Mollekin Art store credit (exclusive of any shipping costs). Contact me via email.
I will let you know the information for you to arrange the return - you are responsible for getting it back to me in perfect condition. Please carefully repackage (like the packaging you received it in). It is advised to use a tracked and trace courier service to ensure it arrives back to safely.
Once I have received and checked the artwork, I can arrange a refund or an Anna Mollekin Art credit.
If your art arrives damaged in any way contact me within seven days of receiving your order for a no questions asked replacement. Contact me via email.
HOMEWARE AND ANNA MOLLEKIN APPAREL
Anna Mollekin Art stands behinds the quality of its products and service. If you are not satisfied with your purchase from us, simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days from the date of your purchase and subject to the following criteria we will either replace or refund the full price of the product in question, excluding postage costs. Anna Mollekin Art products are made-to-order with the best quality materials possible using our state-of-the-art digital printing equipment. Anna Mollekin Art takes great pride in its commitment to customer satisfaction.
However, certain circumstances are beyond our control:
- Errors in user-selected options such as product type or size. All of the measurements are given for each product, it is up the customer to check that the size chosen is correct.
- Colour variation from screen to printed product. Colour variation is inherent in the design process, and it is impossible to match colours from computer screens, as every screen is different. Colours on screen are made up from light, so neon and very bright colours in particular will not look like this when printed. Colours will typically look more muted on products.
- Garment shrinkage in wash if washing instructions aren't followed.
- Courier delivery timeframes.
- Due to the production process, colours, position, size and scale are indicative only.
OUT OF STOCK
Like most other printers, we do not hold stock of all the apparel options we have on our site, and order them from our suppliers once orders are confirmed. Occasionally an item you have ordered on our site, will be out of stock with our supplier. This is out of our control. We will always let you know the next business day after your order and will either give you alternatives, or can fully refund for any out of stock items.
We usually only receive compliments about the prints we do, but in the unlikely event you're unhappy with your product please follow these instructions to return / receive a new product:
Simply email me with:
- The date of your purchase
- Your order number
- What you would like to return
- Why you want to return it.
- A photo of the fault/damage
Once received I will organise a replacement or a refund as soon as possible.
WHAT CAN BE RETURNED?
Only items that are faulty/damaged or have a faulty print may be returned.
- No returns are accepted after 14 days of receipt of purchase.
- I do not accept items that have noticeable wear or makeup stains.
- I do not refund or exchange for change of mind, shipping or stock delays or if the customer chooses the wrong garment size.
- Items cannot be returned if the care instructions have not been followed.
DAMAGE OR NON DELIVERY
All enquiries for loss or damage need to have been lodged via telephone, email within 7 days of delivery of the goods for damage, or in the case of loss within 14 days of date of despatch.
DOODLEWEAR COLLABORATION INFORMATION
I have collaborated with doodlewear. doodlewear collaborates with New Zealand artists, and the printing is done locally here in Auckland on imported garments. Each garment is printed individually to order, with care, on high-quality products from trusted New Zealand brand – AS Colour. All doodlewear collaboration garments are digitally printed, so your shirt still feels like a shirt, without any of that nasty cracking. doodlewear use Oeko-Tex certified eco friendly inks so their prints not only have great colour and good wash/UV durability, but are safe for adults, children and infants.
DOODLEWEAR COLLAB SHIPPING INFORMATION
❌ Due to covid alert level restrictions, my standard delivery time may unfortunately take longer than usual. Sorry for any inconvenience. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email me email@example.com ❌
To provide you with the best quality and price, if your order has both doodlewear collab and Anna Mollekin Art apparel/homeware/art print items they will be sent to you separately from their specialist print locations (your apparel and homeware package will come together from Papamoa, your art prints will come from Auckland and your doodlewear collab items will come from doodlewear in Auckland).
All doodlewear collab items are sent to you by doodlewear through NZ Post. In most cases your order will be dispatched within 6-10 working days. However if is there going to be a delay we will get in touch with you. doodlewear's warehouse is a Monday to Friday operation, subject to Public Holidays.
Please note shipping times below are additional to these time frames, and may vary from city to city.
DOODLEWEAR COLLAB NEW ZEALAND SHIPPING
Standard: $9.50: Your doodlewear collab item will be tracked and you will be sent the tracking number via email once sent. Expect to receive your package 1-3 working days from dispatch.*
Rural: $13.50: Select this option if your address is rural. You can check if your address is rural via NZ Post's site. Your item will be tracked and you will be sent the tracking number via email once sent. Expect to receive your package 3-6 working days from dispatch.*
*Major towns and cities. These delivery targets are a guide only and we do not guarantee your item will reach its destination within the delivery target. Delivery to rural or remote areas may take longer. Once your order is shipped, it is out of our hands.
DOODLEWEAR COLLAB AUSTRALIA SHIPPING
$20: International shipping is not tracked but if you would like to arrange this please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Expect to receive your package 6-10 working days from dispatch.*
DOODLEWEAR COLLAB REST OF THE WORLD SHIPPING
Temporarily unavailable due to the situation with Covid-19 globally.
DOODLEWEAR COLLAB DELIVERY ADDRESS
Please provide a physical street address – we’re not able to deliver to a P.O. Box. You may be required to sign for your order on delivery too, so make sure it's an address you will be at during working hours.
DOODLEWEAR COLLAB TAXES & DUTIES
All international deliveries are handled by NZ Post. Any duties and taxes incurred on international deliveries are your responsibility.
Please be aware that doodlewear and Anna Mollekin Art does not have any control over duties, customs and taxes applied by the country your order is being shipped to. Please contact your local customs office to find out more information if you are unsure of the charges.
CARING FOR YOUR DOODLEWEAR
- Do not dry clean.
- Cold wash only.
- Turn printed product inside out before washing, and dry inside out.
- Do not use bleach or organic solvents.
- Dry under shade.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron directly on printed surfaces.
- Do not rub printed surfaces.
DOODLEWEAR COLLAB RETURNS POLICY
We stand by the products we make, and we believe in quality. If our products have failed you in any way, please contact us and we will endeavour to help you.
As we print your items individually on order, we are unable to accept returns due to a change in customer preference, so please take a look at our size guide and choose your sizes carefully.
Returns of faulty items will only be accepted if the goods were faulty when delivered to you; doodlewear takes special care to check your purchase thoroughly for any faults before delivering them to you. All items returned as faulty will be inspected on receipt and any items deemed subject to general wear and tear will be not accepted as faulty. If you do receive a faulty item, simply pop it in a parcel back to us, including the receipt or proof of purchase. To be eligible for a return or exchange, items must be returned in their original condition (new, unused, unworn, unaltered, unwashed). All garment tags must be still attached to the item.
For all return/exchange requests of faulty items, contact us at email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your order, providing us with your order number and brief reason for return/exchange. All items need to be returned within 7 days from date of your parcel delivery. Once the item has been received they will undergo a quality review. Once cleared, we will replace a faulty item if a replacement is in stock and available. If we do not have a replacement available, we will offer you either a doodlewear credit or a refund to the value of the item at the time of purchase and any shipping costs incurred. We will contact you to confirm this. If there are signs that the item has been worn or damaged, we reserve the right to refuse the return and the return shipping costs will be at the expense of the customer.
- Late or missing refunds: If you haven't received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you've done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'REFUND MISSING'.
- Shipping: If you are shipping an item back to us, make sure the parcel is secure (we suggest an insured shipping or posting method, as well as lots of tape) as you are responsible for it until it reaches us. doodlewear and Anna Mollekin Art does not accept responsibility for packages we do not ship ourselves.
DOODLEWEAR COLLAB TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions ('Terms') govern your use of doodlewear on Anna Mollekin's online store. By placing a doodlewear collab order through Anna Mollekin's online store, you express your understanding and agreement that you are bound by these Terms, in addition to the Site Terms. If you are unwilling to be bound by these doodlewear Terms, you may not use Anna Mollekin's online store.
- Intellectual property rights: All doodlewear collab art belongs to the artist. To make this space for creativity available, it is essential all doodlewear collab users respect the intellectual property rights of others, including copyright and trademarks of all the works you see or buy on doodlewear collabs. All art and imagery on this site cannot be replicated, edited or used elsewhere without permission from both doodlewear and the artist.
- Pricing and payments: All doodlewear collab product prices on Anna Mollekin's online store are given in New Zealand Dollars ($NZD) and are shown inclusive of Goods and Services Tax (GST), however, are exclusive of delivery costs. The price you pay is fixed at the time of ordering.
- Can orders be cancelled?: You may not cancel an order once it has been submitted. Please choose your sizes carefully. We do not accept returns due to a change in customer preference, as stated on our Doodlewear Collab Delivery and Returns specified above. It is the customers responsibility to ensure the product delivery address is correct. doodlewear takes no responsibility for any product a customer does not receive because of errors in the delivery address given to us.
- Availability and out of stock: All items on doodlewear's online store are subject to availability. We will inform you if the goods you have ordered are not available.
- Our online process: We must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted. Once payment has been received by us we will confirm that your order has been accepted by sending an email to you at the email address you provide in your order form. Items will then be print-to-order and dispatched once payment has been received. For more information regarding delivery dates and times please refer to our Doodlewear Collab Delivery and Returns specified above. Please note doodlewear's and Anna Mollekin's online store has no control over any customs or import duties that may be added when the package reaches your destination country and for which you will be liable
- Accuracy of content: We take every care to ensure that the description and specification of our products are correct at the time of publication. However, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used by you. There will be colour variation between your RGB display and the CMYK garment print. Sizing of art on the garment is for reference only. Artwork on individual garment prints may have slight size differences. We reserve the right to decline orders if the description of the goods or price contains any errors. Prices on site are current at time of display and subject to variation without notice. We will do our best to display accurate descriptions and pricing, but are unable to warrant that the product descriptions or other content of the website is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free. We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the details on this website.
- doodlewear does not warrant, endorse, make representations about or recommend any content or art offered or provided by any contributing artist.
- Privacy and security: Anna Mollekin Art's and doodlewear's online store collects customer information so that we can process your orders as efficiently as possible. All your information is kept secure and we will not disclose or share this information to other parties under any circumstances.
JUST A LITTLE BIT COOL COLLABORATION INFORMATION
SIZE OF ARTWORK MOUNTED ON SPECIALIST BOARD
|Size - diameter|
Specialist board thickness
JUST A LITTLE BIT COOL COLLAB SHIPPING INFORMATION
NEW ZEALAND SHIPPING
To provide you with the best quality and price, if your order has both Just a Little Bit Cool collab and Anna Mollekin Art apparel/homeware/art print items they will be sent to you separately from their specialist print locations (your apparel and homeware package will come together from Papamoa, your art prints will come from Auckland and your Just A Little Bit Cool items will come from Just a Little Bit Cool in the Bay of Plenty).
Tracked courier delivery New Zealand wide shipping is available and costs are included in the sales price. As each print is produced to order please allow 10 days until you can expect to receive your artwork to normal urban areas around NZ.
On dispatch, you will be notified via email with a tracking number.
ALL international shipping orders for Anna Mollekin Just a Little Bit Cool Collab wall art must be placed directly through Just A Little Bit Cool's trusted website shop here:
View our installation guides HERE for Just A Little Bit Cool Collab Outdoor Art and Indoor Decals.
JUST A LITTLE BIT COOL SHIPPING POLICY
If your Just a Little Bit Cool Collab ordered item is damaged during transit we ask you to not sign the paperwork issued to you on delivery which states it was received in 'good' condition. If you refuse delivery due to a fault or damage we will arrange for collection of the item and for it to be replaced and delivered to you in perfect condition within a timely fashion. While we apologise for any damage that does occur during transit this is out of our control and no refunds will be issued.
JUST A LITTLE BIT COOL REFUND POLICY
As all of our Just a Little Bit Cool Anna Mollekin collaboration prints are made to order please note that we do not accept returns or provide a refund for a change of mind. There are no refunds or exchanges given on custom ordered products. Just a Little Bit Cool and Anna Mollekin will always act within our obligations of the Consumers Guarantee Act.
JUST A LITTLE BIT COOL RETURNS POLICY
We hope you are as excited when you receive your Just a Little Bit Cool Collab item as you were when you ordered it! If you aren't fully happy with the quality of the item you have received we must be notified by email at email@example.com within 5 days of receiving the product with a description and supporting photo of what the issue is. If the product is found to be faulty we will arrange collection of the item at our cost and replace for you.
In regards to our Just a Little Bit Cool Collab Indoor Decals, please check to see if your wall has a Wash’n’Wear paint finish before purchasing decals as these paint surfaces will reject any vinyl from adhering. We do not offer refunds if you try to apply your decal to a Wash’n’Wear painted surface for this reason. Please also allow normal painted walls to dry 3 weeks before installing your decal.
As all our Just a Little Bit Cool Collab prints are produced to order there are no returns or exchanges for change of mind.
JUST A LITTLE BIT COOL COLLAB TERMS OF SERVICE
As each Just a Little Bit Cool Collab print is produced to order please allow 10 days until you can expect to receive your artwork to normal urban areas around NZ. We hope you are as excited when you receive your item as you were when you ordered it! If you aren't fully happy with the quality of the item you have received we must be notified by email within 5 days of receiving the product with a description of what the issue is. If the product is found to be faulty we will arrange collection of the item at our cost and replace for you.
We suggest that you always consult with a qualified builder before installing the mounting brackets to hang your Just a Little Bit Cool Collab artwork.
Please note that our Just a Little Bit Cool Collab Indoor Decals will not adhere to dirt repellant paint finishes or surfaces that are not smooth and require a period of 3 weeks drying of newly painted walls before a decal can be installed. Your decal can be installed and removed easily, however we cannot take any responsibility for errors you make during the fitting of your decal. We also cannot be held responsible for any damage to paint work when you are removing your sticker. This is a home decoration product and is supplied on the premise that you may have to touch up areas of paintwork after removal.
As all our Just a Little Bit Cool Collab prints are produced to order there are no returns or exchanges for change of mind.