All prices are displayed in New Zealand Dollars ($NZD). For comparison value of other currencies, use the Google Currency Converter as a guide.
Cart payments can be made using these methods:
- Bank Deposit/Direct Credit: Select the payment method "Bank Deposit" at checkout and then follow prompts. Payment is due before the order will be processed. If no payment is received within five business days the order will be cancelled.
- Stripe: Stripe accepts all major debit and credit cards from customers in every country. A quick and convenient way to pay.
- Laybuy: choose to “Pay by Laybuy” at checkout, for purchases up to $1,200 initially and pay for your first installment up front. Laybuy lets you receive your purchase and spread the total cost over six weekly automatic payments. Available to New Zealand and Australia residents 18 years and over with a valid debt or credit card. Terms and conditions apply.
- PayPal: PayPal allows you to pay using either PayPal funds, or credit card. Select the payment method "Paypal" at checkout and then follow prompts.
All of my artwork prints are printed and framed on demand to order.
THE RAW WOOD CLASSIC FRAME - SOLD OUT
The Raw Wood Classic Frame moulding is currently out of stock so there will be a longer delivery time on art print orders in the Classic Raw Wood Frames. We are hoping they will both be back in stock by 1 October. Sorry for any inconvenience.
FREE DELIVERY NEW ZEALAND WIDE
I offer FREE delivery New Zealand wide. Standard delivery is approximately 8-10 working days. Rural deliveries can sometimes take longer than standard postal addresses. On dispatch, you will be notified via email with a tracking number. Orders are sent via a courier service so a delivery card should be left by the courier if you are not home.
AUSTRALIAN DELIVERY (unframed prints only)*
My standard shipping to Australia is a flat rate of $25.
Australian orders are shipped tracked with NZ Post and take 5-10 days to major cities. May be delayed due to COVID-19
REST OF THE WORLD (unframed prints only)*
International courier: $55 (tracked)*
Untracked mail: $35*
* Delivery times are approximately 9-25 days. Please there may be unforeseen delayes due to COVID-19 Pandemic.
If you don't see your country on my shipping list at checkout please contact me.
My framing options are straight in against the glass in ready-made frames with acid-free backing boards and standard 2mm glass. A4 frames have hanging teeth, A3 - A1 frames are traditionally strung with d-rings. All frames are cleanly tapped on the back for a professional finish.
BLACK, WHITE AND RAW FRAMES
The black, white and raw wood classic frames are made of Italian Bellini mouldings. They have an edge width of 30mm and height of 20mm. A timeless frame moulding adding a little more width to increase the overall size of your work. Made in New Zealand.
Black or white coated wood with a smooth matte finish. Raw wood (Oak) frames are natural, uncoated wood and will slightly darken over time.
|ART PRINT SIZE||OVERALL FRAME SIZE|
|A4 (210 x 297mm)||260 x 345mm|
|210 x 210mm||260 x 260mm|
|A3 (297 x 420mm)||345 x 470mm|
|297 x 297mm||345 x 345mm|
|A2 (420 x 594mm)||470 x 645mm|
|420 x 420mm||470 x 470mm|
|A1 (594 x 841mm)||645 x 890mm|
|594 x 594mm||645 x 645mm|
Avoid direct sunlight to protect your art from fading.
Special glass (non-reflective or UV), or archival mats and baking boards are available on request.
A1 and A0 sized framed prints with a landscape orientation should be hung with two picture hooks with a gap between them. If you hang with one picture hook pressure is increased on the joins and can pull apart over time.
Sized A4-A2 unframed prints come flat in crystal clear bags with backing card. The clear bags are polypropylene (made of carbon and hydrogen) and 100% recyclable.
A1 sized unframed art prints come rolled in a tube.
Art prints (framed and unframed)
I want you to love your new artwork! If you have changed your mind about the artwork, please let me know within 30 days of placing your order, and I can offer you a refund or an Anna Mollekin Art store credit (exclusive of any shipping costs). Contact me via email.
I will let you know the information for you to arrange the return - you are responsible for getting it back to me in perfect condition. Please carefully repackage (like the packaging you received it in). It is advised to use a tracked and trace courier service to ensure it arrives back to safely.
Once I have received and checked the artwork, I can arrange a refund or an Anna Mollekin Art credit.
If your art arrives damaged in any way contact me within seven days of receiving your order for a no questions asked replacement. Contact me via email.